Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Generation 1-Chapter 1


"Before we go in, I just wanted tell you thank you," I told him.

"For what?" he asked, pulling me into a gentle hug.

"For this. It's . . . Well, this is my first date," I smiled, my cheeks getting hot. Oh please tell me that I'm not blushing.


He pulled back a little, his arms still wrapped lightly around my shoulders. "You don't have to be nervous. This is my first time too," he said with a small smile. "You look cute when you blush," he added quickly. I laughed. "I mean, uh, you were cute before, but you . . I mean-" he sighed.

"I know what you mean," I laughed. "And you're not so bad yourself."



"So, shall we go watch that movie now?" he asked. I nodded, and we headed hand-in-hand into the movie theater.

~~


After the movie, we went to the beach.

"So what are your plans for the future?" Mark asked me.


There was a long pause between us as I thought about all my dreams, and which one I wanted the most. I shrugged. "Honestly I've never really thought about it that much. But I've always wanted to help people," I told him.

"That's a good thing. Not many people think like you do," he smiled.

"Maybe a nurse, or a surgeon or something," I mumbled. "So what about you?"


"Well . . . I don't know if I sh-" he started, but I cut him off.

"No! Come on, I told you mine," I laughed.

"Okay, okay," he said, "this is going to sound really weird, but I've always had a love for plants."

"It's not wierd. It's kind of sweet," I said.


"You really are so beautiful."

"Oh quit it, you're just saying that," I said.

"No, Madeline, I really mean it," he said, "so beautiful and you don't even realize it."


I guess I was in the moment . . He pulled back after a moment. "I-I'm s-s-sorry," I muttered.


Before I knew it, his lips were on mine again. When we finally pulled back, he said, "Don't apologize."


"Be mine?" he whispered.

"Of course," I muttered. I paused and looked at the time. It was starting to get late, and Mom would be worried. "I really must be getting home." He smiled.

"I'll drive."



Hey guys! If you hadn't noticed, this is the start of my Rainbowcy with Madeline, baby 26 of Salline Trish's 100 baby challenge. Read more about Madeline and her family here: http://mother-of-100-babies.blogspot.com/p/posts.html
Oh, and I need to thank Dawn Turner for making Mark. He's great<33
-without her, this post wouldn't have been possible. Thanks Dawnie!


4 comments:

  1. GAH!!! They're too cute it's killing me!! *Dies*
    I must read more!! o__o Lol!

    ~Dawn Turner
    aka
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha. I know right! She's growing up</3

      Delete
  2. Amazing, I will keep reading.

    ReplyDelete